12 September, 2006

Apple

I'm convinced they called their company that for a reason.

Because they knew when they started cranking out computers that they were the genesis of temptation.

Have you seen the new iTunes? The new iMac? 24 inches. 24. That's 3 good men right there.

And now you can watch movies on your iPod. The sinister thing is that I didn't ever even think about caring to watch movies on my iPod. But now that it's out there I can't be dissuaded. Must Upgrade iPod. Must Watch Films On Teeny Weenie Screen.

I was surprised when I first started reading The Corner, because I used to think that crack cost a lot of money. Did you know you can get a vial of crack for $10? This means that my Apple habit is WORSE than crack. You can not get a vial of Mac for $10.

I am pathetic in my lust for shiny new Apple products.

5 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Bec said...

this is an interesting A is for Apple site - bit of interesting history about the name and all other kinds of apples besides.

 
At 7:52 AM, September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to figure that with inflation, a vial of crack now must cost $15 or so. So your Apple problem isn't quite so bad as you first thought.

 
At 11:41 AM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

I'm thinking I'll just let all my friends shell out for shiny new Apple things. :D (cough Jason cough Giles cough)

 
At 6:15 PM, September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've kept my ear to the ground for rumblings of new iPods, and when I hadn't heard anything as of last week that sounded like there'd be anything coming soon, I went ahead and ordered a 5G black shiny 60GB iPod. I had it all of two days when the news of the new "enhanced" 5G shinier 80GB iPods came out. D'oh! But fortunately, I've been able to return my OLD iPod which is simply not so shiny anymore and buy a NEW shiny enhanced iPod! Whee!

I think you're right about the addiction. Yeesh.

 
At 8:55 PM, September 13, 2006, Blogger View From The Lake said...

Hallelujah, sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home