18 October, 2006

Skip This If You Are A) Squeamish B) Male C) Both

I hate my new hormonal regimen. For the past 8 weeks my body has been mimicking pregnancy. Except for when it is mimicking menopause. Yay! Big fun! Cramps, hot flashes, peeing every three hours. Breasts that feel like they're filled with concrete and bees.

You know what's funny? This is supposed to make me feel better. And, yes, I do feel better. I'm not in pain. Except for the boobs. I guess it's an okay trade off, but I think maybe I'd rather they find a cure that doesn't involve hot flashes.

3 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Ack! That blows, Kat! How long will you have to be on the therapy?

 
At 12:01 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

As we'll be discussing our next course of action in the next couple of months, would you mind shooting me an e-mail with which therapy you are on?

 
At 7:55 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Newscoma said...

Concrete and Bees.
I commiserate with you, dear Kat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home