27 February, 2007

I Don't Usually Do This

I don't generally post my dreams, because I think they're often too wierd. But I dreamed a dream (in time gone byyyy... sorry, couldn't help myself) last night that was both freaky real and freaky wierd.

So I was in this hospital having a baby, and the strangest group of people were there watching. Random stangers from off the street were in the delivery room with me. I had an Indian doctor from India who wanted to screw a wooden device into the back of my spine that would force my shoulders back because he said it would help with the birth.

Then one of the random people in the hospital room with me mentioned that the town where I was presently giving birth was the Hooters Capital Of The World, with 120 Hooters locations in the neighbourhood surrounding the hospital.

All morning I've been looking around for the baby and then having to remind myself it was all a dream.

I can't wait for my spouse to help me interpret this one...

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, February 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually don't write about my dreams either, but this morning I felt compelled.

 
At 4:24 PM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Kathy T. said...

Me too. It's a weird dream blog day.

 
At 4:41 PM, February 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually love reading about other people's/blogger's dreams, and whoa - this was truly a mondo huge weird one.

The Hooters capital of the world part is really the icing on the cake here...!

PS This is Lynnster, Blogger won't let me sign in for some reason... sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home