09 March, 2007

It's Not My Fault That Buttle's Heart Condition Didn't Appear In Tuttle's File!

It makes me so relieved to note that the FBI has underreported its use of the Patriot Act.

In fact, during my moments of meditation I like to ponder this little tidbit:
One government official familiar with the report said shoddy bookkeeping and records management led to the problems. The FBI agents appeared to be overwhelmed by the volume of demands for information over a two-year period, the official said.
"They lost track," said the official who like others interviewed late Thursday spoke on condition of anonymity because the report was not being released until Friday.


Doesn't that warm your heart? Shoddy records management...overwhelmed...lost track.

I honestly don't know where to go with this.

I could point out once again that these folks are employed by the same agency that wants to oversee your health care. (Shoddy records management...overwhelmed...lost track)

I could point out once again that these people are the thin red tape line between us and The Terrorist Horde.
(Shoddy records management...overwhelmed...lost track)

I could point out once again that these are the people who assure us that unconstitutional violations of our civil rights are there for our protection and could never even possibly backfire.
(Shoddy records management...overwhelmed...lost track)

I, for one, certainly feel much safer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home