16 March, 2007

So. Should I Be Freaked Out?

Well, a few weeks ago I decided to write about Gwen Shamblin and my experience with Weigh Down Workshop. Every word of that blog entry was truthful. It was purely my experience. Nothing more than a recap of events.

However, the post has taken on a life of its own out in Web World. Several people read it each day, and it still gets comments. Now the comment section is populated with various anonymous folks talking about their experiences with the Remnant Fellowship. I've also received emails from people who want my help getting their relatives out of Remnant.

Now, today, I see that I have at least one reader from The Weigh Down Workshop. And I'll be honest. With their track record for suing people, I'm a bit freaked out. Of course I said nothing libellous in the original entry. Who knows, though. I'm still freaked out by it. Especially by the fact that they googled "mycropht coble". Like the Highlander, there can be only one of those....

11 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, March 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should automatically close comments on posts a few weeks old.

 
At 1:25 PM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Kat Coble said...

I did not know you could do that...

 
At 1:35 PM, March 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you can on most blogging platforms. I couldn't say about blogger, though ... Fisher Price and all.

 
At 4:00 PM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Slartibartfast said...

Just think, if you had also mentioned Scientologists in a negative light in the same post, you could just move into the courthouse.

Its amazing, the similarities.

 
At 5:08 PM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Phil said...

I've had that same search...

 
At 5:17 PM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Rob Robinson said...

I don't think you can close comments on Blogger posts. The only option would be to individually delete comments.

 
At 3:26 AM, July 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! i was looking at your sitemeter referral thingy..its kinda funny that most of your traffic comes from google search on "Daniel Radcliffe Penis "!!

 
At 10:37 AM, May 19, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

This is Vicky Silvers, I am an editor for Hospital.com. We are a medical publication whose focus is geared towards promoting awareness on hospitals, including information, news, and reviews on them. We would like to have our site included within your blog and offer our information to your readers, of course we would be more than happy to list your website within our directory as well.

vicky silvers
vicky silvers@gmail.com
www.Hospital.com

 
At 2:13 AM, November 14, 2011, Anonymous wow gold said...

Well written ! i have to admit that it's very informative article. This really is another really very amazing and interesting publish. You've provided the publish that's proportional to the interest as cheap wow gold
rs gold

 
At 5:23 AM, November 22, 2019, Anonymous Чарли said...

msk-hot.com заглядывайте)

 
At 2:05 AM, April 06, 2020, Anonymous Akshat said...

Well written! I have to admit that it's a very informative article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home