06 January, 2006

Must See TV

Tim and I watched the Pilot episode of Four Kings last night. That sound you heard was us laughing. You didn't hear it? I rest my case. What a stupid show. If you know me, you know what's coming next: How does this dreck get airtime and Arrested Development gets cancelled? Whose in charge here? Obviously it's the same bright bulb that keeps giving Seth Green jobs. Hello. Greg The Bunny?

Also, what's the big ER shocker they keep taunting us with? If Gallant turns out to be gay, that'll be interesting but not new. I have a full season of ER on the basement TiVo and haven't gotten around to watching any of them yet. I was quite freaked out to see Abby and the Hot Doctor Who Is From A Former Soviet Country together. What happened to Freaks and Geeks nurse? Clearly I need to catch up on this show. Or do I? Now that I have Grey's Anatomy, I don't know if I feel the same love for the folks at County.

But honestly....My Name Is Earl and The Office are still gold in my book. "That's a rooster. A rooster is a man chicken."

I will say that I can't believe Steve Carrell actually danced. Nothing can top Ricky Gervais' bizzarro dance from the BBC version. Nothing.

5 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Exador said...

I like My Name is Earl, but I can't get into The Office. Also, I love Greg the Bunny.

To each his/her own.

Get the gum off the back of my headboard. The purple ones are Earl's.

 
At 7:38 AM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Woah...woah...woah...slow down there, K! Yes, this show might suck with Seth Green, but the man is good. He was gold on Buffy as Oz and he was damn hilarious in the Austin Powers movies. He's got a crappy sit-com as do a lot of other talented people. Hopefully it will get cancelled so he can do the Spike direct-to-DVD movie...

 
At 8:14 AM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Whatemeyegunnadu with you BUFFY people?!?!?!

Listen, I like Seth Green. I really do. But he isn't cut out for sitcom work. I haven't yet seen him in a sitcom (That 70s Show included) where he hasn't come off as too brittle for the format.

He's great in movies and I've never seen 1 minute of Buffy so I can't vouch for him in that. But the dude just harshes the mellow in a sitcom.

 
At 10:37 AM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

Ah... you watched The Office, but did you watch the deleted scenes from last night's ep?

Genius, NBC! (just don't start charging for them on iTunes...)

 
At 2:07 PM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

I laughed so hard when he said "man chicken"!!! I also loved it, when he played dead for the ostrich!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home