09 May, 2006

Get A Room

Look, lady. Disney World is a big friggin' place. There are four main Photo Icons in the various parks. You've got your Cinderella Castle at the MK, your BAHat at the Studios, your Tree Of Life at Animal Kingdom.

In Epcot you've got Spaceship Earth. And everyone walking in thru the gates wants a picture. Especially during Food & Wine Festival when they have the topiaries.

I appreciate that you wanted to be in a memorable photo of your visit on that one sunny day last November. And it looked like you were on your honeymoon or something, so you were feelin' mighty sexed up.

But I hope you realise that you are in the pictures of about a dozen strangers, and that every time my picture of Epcot comes up on the Desktop, I've got you posed all Glamour-Shotsy right smack in the middle.

I will forever associate that trip with the image of you dry-humping the entrance sign like Cher on a warship.

2 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, May 09, 2006, Blogger Sharon Collie said...

I always wonder, like, when I watch old home movies of Disneyland or other places and with photographs that have strangers (like Shanaynay here) WHO they are...are they still alive now? I often wonder how many photos and videos of people I've wound up in and I bet they say "Who the hell is that?!?!?!"""

I have a picture of me and Johnny Cash. In the middle, behind us was this guy with a big ZIT on his neck. It's quite lovely.

 
At 10:01 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Lee said...

If you could only turn back time, and retake that picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home