21 September, 2006

You Sound Like A Gay Kermit The Frog

Now that's what I'm talkin' about.
Between My Name Is Earl; The Office and Grey's Anatomy, I feel totally entertained by highly excellent television.

The funniest thing about The Office was the riff about being able to purchase Gaydar at Sharper Image. Because a few years back such a device was actually marketed to the gay community. Hey, I thought it was funny then. It's still just as funny.

Sista, I hope you are still good and hooked on Grey's because it's back. I've even forgiven them the fugliness of the Prom episode.

5 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Jamie said...

Gosh, Kat, you're so faggy.

Earl wasn't as good as usual, but whoa! The Office! I didn't know that Jim had already professed his undying love to Pam. He's sooooo cute.

 
At 9:27 AM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earl and the Office were both great. My favorite thing about Earl was the obvious homage to Big Lots. I recognized my favorite store immediately.

 
At 2:19 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...I'm still diggin GA, but, the whole Bubonic Plague thing....reeks of Shark Jumping and I was disturbed by that.

 
At 3:03 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I thought Earl was pretty darn funny myself....and The Office reached new levels of insanity.

 
At 1:50 PM, September 23, 2006, Blogger Kathy T. said...

I've started watching your DVD of Grey's Anatomy! Loving it! Do you have the second season too? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home