23 October, 2006

Spoilers Wanted

I saw the movie, but I could not get into the books.

I understand that the last book in the series has been released.

So, for the love of sanity, if you are a Lemony Snicket fan, please feel free to tell me all the important things (who is Beatrice, what happened to the Baudelaire parents, do all the children survive?) so that I can requite my desire for knowledge without wading through 13 books. In exchange I will tell all of you whether or not Harry dies once Book 7 comes out.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger bridgett said...

This should give you all that you need to know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Series_of_Unfortunate_Events

 
At 3:30 PM, October 24, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I think in the end the Jim Carey character dies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home