28 February, 2007

What Is Wrong With YOU PEOPLE?!? (Special Wednesday Edition)

>> Who decided to make public bathroom stalls out of highly reflective materials? What sick, twisted person thought this up?

I have no desire to watch myself in the act of using the toilet, thank you very much. Talk about your humbling experiences.

>> Parents are supposed to love their children. They are supposed to protect them from harm. They are supposed to nurture them and provide them with self-assurance.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's groovy that my parents will still send my husband birthday gifts. But if you think they didn't send this one today just to imagine the look of horror on my face (before I fainted), you have another think coming.

Behold. The gift which arrived in the mail today:




Funny. Very funny.

>> Lastly, whoever said that Freudian Selling Tactics were going out of style forgot to inform the Jelly Belly people.



Is that a candy bean with added vitamins or are you just happy to see me?

5 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, February 28, 2007, Blogger Lynnster said...

When I last worked in an office instead of at home, our bathroom had a huge full length mirror on the back of the door. Which was right in front of you if you were on the toilet. I just really had no interest, thanks folks...

As for the bank - I understand your reaction - but is it an original or is it a copy? Because if it's an original, um.... well, you need to go straight to eBay if so, put it that way.

 
At 7:06 PM, February 28, 2007, Blogger Ginger said...

hee!!! That gift is just about as good as the singing trout we got a few years ago! LOL!

 
At 11:05 PM, February 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy! The gift was for your husband. We sent it because we knew ha liked the one your brother got for Christmas. Tim doesn't have weird hangups about clowns - just you. Maybe that clown will keep you out of his bank.

 
At 11:31 PM, February 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not touching that adoption topic, but I was rolling at the clown bank picture.

I didn't get the clown bank for christmas, Chad got it. I got one with a fisherman on it. And actually, I think it was Jacob the 3.5 year old who liked my bank the most.

 
At 8:53 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger dolphin said...

I think you should have included that Sports Bean advertisement in your Dan Radcliffe post, but that's just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home