22 September, 2005

Lost Questions....SPOILERS, FOLKS

THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS POST.






How can the island parts be so interesting and the non-island parts be so boring? It's like watching X-Files intercut with Touched By An Angel...

Why did the Waltperition in the jungle sound like he was whispering Twin Peaks Dwarf Language?

How did the producers know that I find Karen Carpenter to be inherently creepy?

What are the odds that this will not be as funny as Biodome? Did I just admit that I like Biodome? Oh...you already knew that.

My joy at Kate's disappearance was shortlived, yet I did feel a moment of tranquility when her whiny self was replaced with a shaft of light.

How can I stand the dog being missing? Not well, I'll tell you that.

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

But we don't know Kate's fate yet..but ya know, they surely won't kill of the McHottie of the series...

 
At 8:44 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Patrick said...

How could I not remember that Jack married this chick that he sewed up?

How does this guy in the hole get food and water?

What's with the paint?

Where'd the French chick go?

Why does Jack know the guy?

Most of these are probably obvious questions, but for a watch-it-the-morning-after-on-Tivo guy like me, they creep up during breakfast.

 
At 8:49 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Patrick said...

Oh, I've just been straightened out on the "why does Jack know the guy" part... I was a bit distracted in the stadium portion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home