24 March, 2006

Friday BlogThingORama

In Lieu of actually writing another post, I'm taking a bunch of these silly quizzes.

Your Birthdate: May 23

You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.
You're good at so much - you never know what to do.
Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.
You are destined for a life of travel and fun.

Your strength: Your likeability

Your weakness: You never feel satisfied

Your power color: Bright yellow

Your power symbol: Asterisk

Your power month: May


Now, wasn't that a nice way of saying that I'm a directionless, aimless layabout? ********. Oooh. I feel more powerful already.

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Mute Priest.

Where You Lived: Italy.

How You Died: Hung for treason.


Hmmm. I can kind of see it. Although the irony of me being mute is far too rich.

You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)

You're logical, driven, and ruthless.
You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.


Ha! The stupid Blogthings Quizmaker agrees with my parents, my guidance counselor, my student advisor and pretty much everyone except me. The older I get the more I realise that I'd be a crap lawyer. I couldn't take all the paperwork. Ironically, I'm a writer. Which involves nothing but paperwork. Perhaps I ought to rethink my ambitions.

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski


Yeah, that sounds about right. Except for the Showgirls thing. That movie is just...stupid. And I'm not even going to post the quiz that seemed to imply I would enjoy being spanked by Mike Tyson.

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, March 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kat,
We are extremelyclose in age. I'm May 22. :)

Tim

 
At 8:54 AM, March 24, 2006, Blogger P. K. Nail said...

I got "cult classic" too. I am not-so-mildly offended that anything in my life is a match for Showgirls. Just ... no.

 
At 9:08 AM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Tim,
That is freaky. You know who else is May 22? Aunt B. We should start a club.

PK:
Versace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home