23 March, 2006

I Respectfully Disagree

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!


I stole this quiz from Connie Lane, who should and will be a film writer.

I, however, don't think that I am really geared toward writing movies. Funnily, that's the one type of writing that appeals to me the least. For myself, that is. I enjoy the film writings of others (Frank Darabont, Francis Coppola, John Milius) immensely. But me, I just don't think movies are my style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home