25 March, 2006

If You Don't Like It, Move Your A--- To Fort Wayne!

Yeah, I get homesick for Ft. Wayne from time to time.

For some reason this video ended up in my inbox. I can't remember when I've laughed so hard. It's the Midwest Answer to the SNL "Lazy Sunday" video.

And as a person who spent many of her college nights cruising down McGalliard, and whose first date with her husband was in Muncie, I can't tell you how hysterical this thing is to me.

Ivy is my Muncie Homegirl. She especially has to check this out!

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

ROFL, I linked to that awhile back. LOVE IT! Sometimes I miss the place.

 
At 11:46 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

How did I miss that link?!?!

I kinda teared up looking at the snow-covered beanfields, the red barn and that mint-green "almost-home" Fort Wayne sign.

And man. The Muncie Sears.

The memories, they kill me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home