26 September, 2006

Lunchtime Inanity or Patience Finally Pays Off

~ Wanna hang this on your fridge? Come on. You know you do.

~ Would someone please explain to me who John Mayer is? Why did he get 10 minutes of coverage on CSI without being killed?

~ I have been obsessing over a certain house since we moved to Nashville years ago. It always fascinates me whenever we drive by. I've sworn to Hubster on several occasions that I will see inside the house before I die.

Whadda ya know? Lo and Behold! It's for sale. And you can see nearly every room online at this website. Good thing, because I lack the $2.7 million purchase price. And even if I had $2.7million I can think of other things to spend it on. I will, however, spend many lunch hours using these photos to reconstruct this house in The Sims 2

This brings to mind a question. How come when you look at the photos of the most expensive houses it seems like, more often than not, the people who can afford them aren't necessarily gifted decorators?

5 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

What is the deal with that same rug being in nearly every room in the house?!!?!

 
At 1:37 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

It really ties the rooms together.

::come on. You know better than to ask me a throw rug question.::

 
At 2:03 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Malia said...

I second Ivy's comment. It looks like they drove by one of those roadside rug sales and bought out all the red ones!

 
At 8:12 PM, September 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Mayer is a craptastic singer/guitar player who is now famous even though he lacks any and all talent and sings like he needs to clear his throat.

(Okay, I'm biased, I really don't like the guy at ALL (is it obvious?), but some people practically worship him.)

 
At 8:07 AM, September 27, 2006, Blogger Jamie said...

I thought you didn't like CSI!

I'm going to have to be very careful reading your blog this season....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home