05 September, 2006

Petit Blog

I have a headful of grandiose ideas for deep posts about politics, religion, death and The Church. And V for Vendetta But I can't summon up the gumption to actually type any of them out right now. Rest assured (?) that they are coming eventually.

But right now I have just minor thoughts, all of which need airing in type.

--Maggie Moo's has Chai Tea ice cream. That stuff is beyond delicious. I encourage you to order Kat's Tea Cake next time you are there. My recipe? 1/2 Chai Tea, 1/2 Better Batter, Caramel & Snickers. Dudes, that's righteous ice cream.

--The new season of The Wire is available for viewing at HBO onDemand. And the first episode was everything I expect from The Wire. Only two of my favourites were not in evidence. But I'm assured they'll pop up later.

--Battlestar Galactica is only a month away.

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

To help you out...the webisodes of BSG are up....Well, the first one is.

Three minutes of BSG goodness...

Yay!

 
At 3:02 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Sarcastro said...

I rushed to the Holy Comcast Box and lo, there was the first ep of this seasons The Wire.

My life and that of the televison version couldn't be more similar right now.

 
At 4:58 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Jimmy McNulty?

I dunno how I'm feeling about Radio Car McNutly. Good that he's all domesticated with Beadie and whatnot.

But where is the Real Jimmy?

Michael, you just made my day. Whee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home