02 November, 2006

If You Have XX Chromosomes, This Post Is For YOU



Seriously. Blogger Bunco II: Dice Rollin' Boogaloo is Tonight. (Assuming you read this on Friday.)

Picture it:

Lasagne
Garlic Bread
Award-winning & Famous Casaburo Salad
Cheesecake
Soda
Leftover Halloween Candy
Fun, Fabulous, Funny Women
Dice
Pointy Little Miniature Golf-style pencils
A chance to see where I live and gloat over how your house is cleaner/better organised/less prone to be hit by lightning
A potpourri of liquid refreshment

No monster trucks, though.

It's all happening tonight (Friday...so sue me--I wrote this post before bed.) Please feel free to come by. If you need directions, just email me
k dot coble -at- comcast dot net

Dinner is $3.00. Bunco Buy-in is $5.00. Yes, we're playing for money. Don't tell my mother.

If you don't want to play, come for the food and the fellowship.

6 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger Kerry Woo said...

So what is Mr. Coble doing? Hiding out in the garage or killing time at Walmart?

 
At 7:31 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Malia said...

w00t, it's Friday!!

I'll probably be there around 6-ish, depending on when Ds get home from work and traffic between your place and mine. So save some food for me ;-)

 
At 8:57 AM, November 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The plan for Mr. Coble is to babysit the furkids in the basement so that the festivities upstairs can be free of incessant mournful wailing by the Dogs Who Simply Must Be Everybody's Best Friends.

I've got a good book that I've been saving all week, so once the food prep is done I'll be planted on the sofa with a cup of coffee, the Monkeewrench team, and my iTunes library. At which point I'll probably fall promptly asleep.

 
At 9:03 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Amy said...

that sounds like a great time! if I didn't have the women's retreat tonight I'd maybe be there...it would be fun to finally meet you :)

 
At 10:01 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

I'm going to be there, still working on the babysitting aspect though, ack!

 
At 12:27 AM, November 04, 2006, Blogger Kathy T. said...

Thanks Kat. You are a most gracious hostess. Thanks Mr. Kat for helping with dinner etc. It was yummy! PS - Kat's house is probably cleaner than ANY of ours on the cleanest of days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home