15 September, 2006

Friday Randomness

1. Back to the vet this morning. It appears we're going once every two weeks, so they can measure the height of the fundus and check for fetal heartbeat follow the progress of the lytic bone lesion and guage its response to antibiotics. I was moving in a world of blissfull ignorance until a phone conversation with the vet on Monday. He said "unfortunately cancer is not off the table" which either means that there is a probability that Casey may indeed have cancer or that the doctor doesn't want to be sued if cancer were to eventually turn up. Either way I'm dreading this like the plague. Or cancer. And to answer Shaun Groves' post from yesterday--even if it is cancer I understand that the Lord can work through it.

2. Big yard sale here tomorrow. When I say "big" I mean "fantastically wondermous." Just at our Villa Gorilla there will be:
--several old Macs
--brand new leather photo albums & scrapbooks
--high quality journals and blank books
--brand new recipe boxes
--photo frames
--DVDs
--Andersen Thomas Vintage Nashville prints

So if you are into garage sales, come to the Hampton Hall Community Yard Sale off of North New Hope Rd. in Hermitage.

3. I consider myself a Kevin Smith fan, having seen all of his movies except one. After last night I can now say that I have seen 'Mallrats". I now understand why Smith apologises for that movie repeatedly.

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, September 15, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Have you seen Kevin Smith's Degrassi episodes?

I love, love, LOVE Kevin Smith.

 
At 1:37 PM, September 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ivy is right, Kevin Smith is good. Mallrats is the ONLY one I don't own (at least I don't remember buying it).

Ethan Suplee and Jason Lee working together is kind of funny, especially since Earl started. Then the cameo by Jason's father Stan Lee is kind of interesting.

Whatever happened to that Jason London guy.

Now that I think about it, I don't have Jay and Silent Bob strike back either, but it's worth a look, especially after suffering through Chasing Amy.

I love Degrassi TNG. I might have to netflix the Kevin Smith episodes.

 
At 12:00 AM, September 17, 2006, Blogger Just Larry said...

You didn't like Mallrats?

I don't know what's wrong with you. Are you dead inside?

It had Earl and Stan Lee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home